Front Strut insert replacement

Tdehoff at Tdehoff at
Sat Apr 16 21:52:21 EDT 2005

Yes, that's it, Its called the strut cartridge cap.  So how do you get  a 
channel lock on the cap to take it off.  I am not wanting to take off the  
springs?  I am assuming you work at it from the wheel well.  

More information about the 200q20v mailing list