Airbag test connectors, 91 200q

Phil Rose pjrose at
Mon Apr 25 19:35:12 EDT 2005

At 6:34 PM -0400 4/25/05, TooManyAudis at wrote:
>My airbag light is on all the time, and I am wondering where to look for  the
>connectors so that I can pull codes / reset the light.
>Does anyone know where, specifically, the connectors should be for the  91

If you unfasten and pull the Driver's Side carpeted panel (on the
side of tran. tunnel--fastened by one screw) you should find the
airbag connectors nestled in the tangle of stuff crammed  behind
(below?) the climate control. I think they may be wrapped in gray

Phil Rose
Rochester, NY
mailto:pjrose at