shifter removal

Chuck Pierce cpcycle at
Tue Apr 26 16:02:08 EDT 2005

I am interested to get involved with a group buy.
Since he tends to build to order there can be a cost  savings that he
will extend to the parties doing the buy.
At least that is the impression I got reading his web site.
I will email him to see if he would be interested to do a group buy for
our list and  if so what the cost break down might be.
I will let you know what I find out.

Chuck Pierce
91 200tq 20v