Coolant Leakage Solved- BUT . SuffolkD at
Wed Aug 3 00:32:32 EDT 2005

Do I understand that this was a temp(orary) problem which cleared itself up?
Could it be as simple as an air pocket in the coolant passage(s)?  A sensor
with air around it would fool the ECU into an overheat /  no boost or other
mirriad of issues......
Location in the US?
-Scott by BOSTON