Coolant Leakage Solved- BUT now BOOST

Bernie Benz b.benz at
Thu Aug 4 11:22:14 EDT 2005

The stock 200-20V muffler is one piece from the joints just ahead of the
center muffler to the tail pipe so $795 is not bad value for all that
hardware.  Most after market systems will be much louder than the OEM and
many have a bad resonance at cruising RPMs.  IMO stainless is not worth
extra money when stock lasts for 150K or more.