Interior Door Handle

andy trifox13 at
Thu Aug 4 18:42:32 EDT 2005

Thanx to all who sent advice. It was the cable, which is actually solid. It is apparently called the Bowden Cable(sp?) and is common to many models. It broke about 2" from where is connects to the interior handle. I have never had the door panel off so it was a learning process but it was not too tough of a fix. Dealer charged a little over $20, which was surprising. My biggest issue was the previous owners wiring setup for the aftermarket speakers. All together and working fine. Thanx again.