Coolant Leakage Solved- BUT now BOOST Eric_R_Kissell at
Fri Aug 5 06:15:59 EDT 2005

I just replaced 2 cat converters

                      melvin guyer
                      <melguy1 at        To:       Eric_R_Kissell at, Kerry Griffith <i2k at>
                      m>                       cc:       200q20v-bounces at, SuffolkD at, 200q20v at
                                               Subject:  Re: Coolant Leakage Solved- BUT now BOOST
                      08/04/2005 10:27

Hi, My '91 Audi qt 20v needs a new "middle muffler. My
local Audi dealer will the parts and replacement work
for $795. I have heard that there is a company, Tebro,
that makes a stainless steel exhaust system for the
'91 Audi qt 20v that goes from the cat. converter back
to the tailpipes. Question: Does this stainless system
make more sense than doing the OEM mid muffler?

mel guyer

mel guyer