Dead GaUges SuffolkD at
Thu Aug 18 20:49:22 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/18/2005 4:44:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
200q20v-request at writes:

Keep us informed of the repair.
I had this exact issue when I was buying my Avant.
The rebuilder, said a "connector" was undone (from an IC repair) and that
kept the VDO gauges from working. In your case I'd look for solder joint.
I STILL have no Trip computer display, so I'm all ears for the "fix".
-Scott by BOSTON