turbo coolant hose under the PS pump

Kenneth Keith auditude at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:25:28 EDT 2005


What's the best way to gain access to replace the small rubber coolant
hose that goes from the coolant manifold and the delivery pipe to the
turbo that wraps around the front of the head?  This is the little
hose that is basically under the power steering pump.

Mine has a big leak so I need to swap it out.  It looks like there may
be more than one way to get to it, altho' it may be that the whole
area needs to be opened up.



More information about the 200q20v mailing list