Finished installing H&R springs and Koni shocks

Rbade12 at Rbade12 at
Tue Dec 6 07:50:29 EST 2005

Well, I don't rightly know. I guess I'll just drill or dynamite the ....or
sell the car 'cause I'm obviously in a situation that calls for drastic
I still have inside slot left on the top shock mounts [I left the originals
in until alignment time, when I will install new]. So, I'm not panicing yet.
I've got faith that I'll have enough to get close, then if I'm not I'll,
I'll....what's the IGOR solution, was Clint Eastwood in it?