strut bracing

Andyschlueter andyschlueter at
Tue Dec 13 16:41:34 EST 2005

I am on the University of Toledo's Formula SAE team. I have read all the
pros and cons with the strut braces. I do beleive the way that Bernie has
his setup works the best. It has the best for load transfering and allows to
have a "pre-load" on the struts to keep them in place. Most importantly I
like the way it transfers the loads.

Since I will have my suspension torn apart later this week, I think I will
throw on a set of lowering springs from H&R from my buddies wagon, along
with some new struts.

here's is what i do...

Andrew W. Schlueter
’91 200tq20v Avant

This mail was sent by think . web . mail 1.5