Andrew W. Schlueter andyschlueter at
Thu Dec 15 20:57:55 EST 2005

OK, I found out I did not have a bent strut assm today, but a bent lower
control arm, so a replaced it and while I was in there, I replaced the
tierod. So all is good far.

Andrew W. Schlueter

'91 Audi 200tq20v Avant

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Andyschlueter
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 6:51 PM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: Struts

today was a good day. I almost got into an accident. some guy in his ford
crossed into my lane on a snow covered corner. I drive into his lane and
around him. he did not stop. I on the other hand bent 2 of my bbs's and bent
the front left wheel hub strut assembly. Ya, a nice $600 single part. That
sucked. I hope to track down a new/used one.

Andy Schlueter
'91 200tq20v Avant

This mail was sent by think . web . mail 1.5