Levolorman at Levolorman at
Sun Dec 18 13:22:41 EST 2005

Looks like a great season everywhere.  I'm in for the skiing!   (And for
those who keep an eye on the deals, it doesn't have to be a FAT WALLET  activity
<G>).  We pick up early season passes for under $300.
Not to mention, the Avant is a blast in the snow!
Rick  Smith
JDR Windows Inc
Providing quality window treatments throughout North  America
914-666-5777 x.13
914-666-5796 (fax)

In a message dated 12/18/2005 1:03:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pjrose at writes:

At 9:12  AM -0800 12/18/05, Bernie Benz wrote:
>Lets go  sking!

That wouldn't be downhill skiing (such a  fat-wallet activity!) would
it, Bernie?  Or are you a Ski  Patroller?

Phil Rose
Rochester,  NY
mailto:pjrose at
200q20v  mailing list