got boost (slight return)?

Kerry Griffith i2k at
Fri Dec 30 11:38:19 EST 2005

Thanks Ingo.  I forgot to mention the new coolant temp sensor. I don't
have the classic stalling when slowing for stops of a kaput BPV, but
I've had this one for a long time, so maybe it's still the culprit? And
I don't know about the freq valve . . .

Ingo wrote:

Duh!  I guess I needed more coffee before I responded.  Lots of vacuum
idle = good.  So, you're only seeing 1.6 for boost, eh?  Freq valve
functioning properly?  Check the coolant temp sensor (3 or 4 prong) for
corrosion?  BPV for proper operation (bet it's kaput).