Multi-function Temp Sensor...

Bernie Benz b.benz at
Fri Feb 18 19:38:46 EST 2005

Hi Alan,

With this thread you guys are implying that the principle cause of MTFS
failure is not the sensor but the electrical connections to same.  I don't
believe it, inasmuch all of my failures have been internal to the sensor.
If your implication were true, the fix would be simple and cheap, just pull
the recepticals from the connector and increase the contact pressure of