Strut Tower brace part numbers

Bernie Benz b.benz at
Thu Feb 24 12:01:14 EST 2005

Note the change in subject title: This is not a strut brace, rather it is a
strut tower bracing system.

Add up the total parts cost to see how many times more it is than is that of
a real strut brace, not even considering its relative ineffectiveness in
camber control and load distribution under tranverse loading.