Help...any Emissions Tricks?

Kevin McCalla xamped at
Mon Jan 24 22:37:56 EST 2005

To make a long story short, I've done all the tune-up
stuff and finally brought my Hydrocarbons at idle from
279 down to 153ppm.  The limit here in VA is 125.  The
main culprit was the not-so-old O2 sensor.  I do have
fresh synthetic oil and a new OEM air filter.  I get
one free re-test.  If I don't pass this I may just
drive it off a cliff.  I'm going to make arrangements
for them to test it right after I bring it in HOT.
Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.  -Kevin

Do you Yahoo!?