BOOM! then no go......Answer.........

SuffolkD at SuffolkD at
Mon Jan 31 23:31:56 EST 2005

I've moved the car tonight by cable tow.   :-)
Moving at 25 MPH I can hear a flutter like a popped CV joint.
UNLIKE the 4000Q where I just locked the difs to keep on going (to a repair
pressing the rear dif button in a 200 does nothing.  :-(

CV / Half shaft responces (there were a lot of them) win the: when I see ya'
all again I owe you a lager...............

Strange it let go at a feathered throttle (EASY cruise) at 30 MPH in a
straight line.
-Scott by BOSTON