Engine temps

Andrew W. Schlueter andyschlueter at 4techwork.com
Mon Jul 25 23:57:21 EDT 2005

Well that all depends on what coolant and if you are running any additives.
Idling mine does about what your guys reads but with the a/c on, on the
highway my needle reads zero. Even in this 90-95 weather. I am running  a
green premix with a redline water wetter additive.

Andrew W. Schlueter
'91 200TQ20V Avant