Intake Air Sensor

Steve Scalmanini sscalmanini at
Sun Mar 20 03:57:10 EST 2005

 I think there's a procedure in the Bentley to confirm a faulty sensor.  Might require checking continuity or resistance between two pins on the ECU connector.

If you do need a new sensor, check pricing w/ the usual independant sources (SJM, Parts Connection, etc.)  The replacement part is different from the original: the harness no longer solders to the sensor connectors.

Ukiah, CA

Thu Mar 17 23:57:27 EST 2005

Hey guys,
looks like my car is throwing the code for the intake air sensor.
Is there a common fix for this, or do I really need to spend $120 to  replace
the part.
-- Tom