91 200q20v, c-arm bushing replacement

Rbade12 at aol.com Rbade12 at aol.com
Sat May 7 09:35:08 EDT 2005

Hey folks,
My apoligies, I did not properly define the parts I plan on replacing. I  
will be replacing the front inner c-arm bushings and what are, more  accurately 
called, sway bar end bushings. The sway bar bushing I ask  about would be 
called, perhaps, the inner sway bar bushing.
 I have the inner c-arm bushings and the sway bar  end bushings in my 
possession. I plan on purchasing the inner sway bar  bushings soon.
 So, I'm going to pull the front c-arms and replace the rubber parts  that 
attach to it. It appears to be a pretty straight forward job, just looking  for 
any hints. I'll replace the inner sway bar bushings as soon as I get input  
regarding them and decide what to buy
Thanks, Bob

More information about the 200q20v mailing list