PS PUmp rebuild?

PeterBergin at PeterBergin at
Sun May 8 21:12:29 EDT 2005

HI guys, I have been nursing a small leak in my PS pump for about 20k with
Lucas stop leak.  The leak is from underneath the pump, not the hoses or pulley
seal.  I have an O-ring/seal kit from Blau and two cans of Green Gold, but no

I somewhat remember ancient posts on leaky O-rings from under the caps of the
pump.  One of them appears to be the leak (which is now massive).  So I plan
on doing this tomorrow.  Any one care to walk me through it?  Do I need to do
a full pump rebuild or just the O-rings under the caps?

Pete 91 Avant