Violent Cutoff (I mean really violent) Update

Kneale Brownson kneale at
Sat May 14 20:06:53 EDT 2005

Never checked with anything but the dashboard gauge.  I've seen 1.7 on
occasion when on a long uphill or towing a trailer.  See 1.5-1.6 regularly
in 3rd & 4th.  Car frequently feels powerful and fast with just 1.5 showing.