Samco Hoses

Dan Cordon cord4530 at
Mon May 16 03:45:03 EDT 2005

My accordion hose just got a tiny leak I'm debating between getting a
Samco set, or just replacing the hose with a new stock one. Engine/ECU
are both stock.

Do you have to use different clamps for the Samco hoses? I saw has the TCS147 set (2 hoses for our cars) for
$183. Is this a decent price, or are there other places I should check out?

Any idea what the stock hose sells for? I thought most people were going
Samco once their original blew, so I'm guessing the Audi part is about
as much as the Samco. Thanks for any recommendations you can give!

Dan Cordon
Mechanical Engineer - Engine Research Facility
University of Idaho