Samco Hoses

Emy emanuel11 at
Mon May 16 13:58:24 EDT 2005

$183 for both hoses is a good price. if you buy them
seperately, they cost (ECS Tuning) $99.95 for the MM
hose and $189.95 for the lower turbo to IC hose.

personally, the MM hose (accordian style) is a bit
restrictive b/c of its accordian style that it is. i
was thinking of replacing my samco hose with a
straight hose for the MM hose. is there a special
reason its accordian style?

i'm going to also try to go with all aluminum hoses.
building an aluminum MM and Turbo-IC hose comes out
cheaper then buying samco. also when i want to modify
further, i have peace of mind. don't get me wrong, the
samco hoses are tough, i just want the best. samco
hoses i've heard bulge after 25psi.