Covercraft 200 Sunshield Excellent

Gordy gschesel at
Fri May 27 17:03:35 EDT 2005

They tell me that model has a 90 day warranty....

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at
[mailto:200q20v-bounces at] On Behalf Of Brice Warnick
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 11:50 PM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: Covercraft 200 Sunshield Excellent

Last month I ordered the Covercraft sunshield for my 200TQ20v. It
fits perfectly. It is a quality product. It is very thick and
folds easily.
The model no. is UV10409. I also ordered the bag to put it in
which is model no. ZUBAGV6.
Both the bag and the sunshield was $60.00 shipped. It has a
lifetime warranty and is well worth the price.
It is made in Oklahoma.
I have looked at and used other sunshields from $10.00 to $20.00
and they don't fit my car and don't even come close to he quality
of this.
This is far superior quality than the Audi sunshields which are
sold in the Audi accessories catalog.
Call 405-238-9651 to order.