Comfort? Seats

Taka Mizutani t44tqtro at
Tue May 31 21:33:31 EDT 2005

Personally, I prefer the sport seats- the comfort seats don't hold you
in well enough and I like the way the sport seats fit in terms of back
comfort. I've done north Jersey to Pittsburgh non-stop in my old 200
w/ sport seats and I had no stiffness, no back pain, didn't feel
overly fatigued for the drive, averaging around 85 the whole way.

I can see how the Recaros in the new cars might be construed as rather
constrictive, but the sport seats in the type 44 are much better seats
IMO than the comfort seats.