lister spotting (Waltham MA)

Brett Dikeman brett at
Sun Sep 4 12:47:14 EDT 2005

Okay, I'm pretty sure I know it was a lister as the car looked
familiar- right around lunchtime, intersection of Center and Moody
St, right by Queen Cleaners / Watch City Brewpub.  Silver/grey
200q20v, 3 college stickers on the back window.  Didn't notice (you'd
think I'd recognize engine noise or something) until I did a U-ie and
bam, looked up.

Was that you, Paul?  I don't remember what color your car is, but I
know you're in Waltham quite a bit...

PS:Audi content: the 200q20v could NEVER do the 1-point turn I did in
the ovloV wagon.  I love ovloV turning circles :-)