Cruise Control Surge:

Ed Kellock ekellock at
Wed Apr 19 13:07:22 EDT 2006

Do you have a modified ECU which elevates the max boost pressure?  I did on
one of my cars and if I was going uphill on some grades the CC system would
have a hard time with the increased boost as if the 2 were a bit out of

Basic check would be of the oxygen sensor.  If you're talking about
steady-state level crusing, an old OXS could cause some slight surging.