cooling system drain

Ed Kellock ekellock at
Fri Aug 18 15:53:51 EDT 2006

That's the lower rad hose and that outlet on the rad is not at the bottom of
the rad, it's about 1/3 of the way up for whatever reason and it's a pita to
get to.  But hey, thanks!  ;-)

I realize there's no way to drain it dry which is why I would like to find
the easiest drain point since I'll be dumping and refilling it several times
to get all the old coolant out.