cooling system drain

Brandon Rogers brogers at
Fri Aug 18 16:38:27 EDT 2006

OK sorry - one case where the transplant screws up info.....
just drill a hole in the block - you can just close it up with a tapered
j/k for those that don't know my sarcastic nature - I know Ed does....

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Kellock [mailto:ekellock at]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 1:54 PM
To: brogers at
Subject: Re: cooling system drain

That's the lower rad hose and that outlet on the rad is not at the
bottom of the rad, it's about 1/3 of the way up for whatever reason and
it's a pita to get to.  But hey, thanks!  ;-)
I realize there's no way to drain it dry which is why I would like to
find the easiest drain point since I'll be dumping and refilling it
several times to get all the old coolant out.