Another What's This?

Kneale Brownson kneale at
Fri Aug 25 19:02:35 EDT 2006

Inside the yellow circle are two little pipe-like things attached,
apparently, to the back of the pressure plate.  What are they?  They don't
occur on my replacement Sachs pressure plate.

More information about the 200q20v mailing list