EFI Identification

Ben Swann benswann at comcast.net
Wed Dec 20 12:53:57 EST 2006

OK I did find one helpful resource

I am not able to ID all the injectors as this chart references the
Manufacturer ID of the injectors.

I am trying to identify a set I have that are apparently Lucas, but the ID
D3165BA does not match anything.  These are black with a light blue ring and
my recall is they were 36 or 42 lb/hr, but I am trying to confirm and if they
are high or low impedance.