Center arm rest strut

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at
Wed Dec 27 19:46:06 EST 2006

I am looking to price an after market solution, (read much less than stealership price) for the arm rest cover strut and need the following measurements of the unit:  extended length (center of mount hole to center of other hole), compressed length (ditto) & cartridge diameter. (my car is locked in my wrenchs shop over his vacation)  Any one have a spare handy for these measurements?  Also any interest out there?
Fixing up the home? Live Search can help.