No heat condition, but a hot heater core!

Eric_R_Kissell at Eric_R_Kissell at
Tue Feb 7 08:22:15 EST 2006

I thought that 89 was rather warm...

Now if we were all like my wife we would chose to disregard the whole
concept of a computer controlled system having the ability to achieve,
monitor and maintain the set temperature.  She moves temperature settings
up and down constantly each and every time she rides in a car on any day of
the year.  Sometimes I think she would be happier with the old-school cable
controls.  Other times I think I would be happier installing a dummy
control that was not connected to any control circuit but has buttons that
change numbers on the display.