Driving schools

c1j1miller@aol.com c1j1miller at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 13:00:11 EST 2006

How about the Potomac/Chesapeak ACNA chapter events?  Nationally, the
Audi Club is starting a push for more teen driving (and women driving)
clinics; we're going to see what we can accomplish up here in
Massachusetts, too.

Chris Miller, Bolton, MA  c1j1miller at aol.com
'97 Audi A4tq, '91 coupe q, '85 4ksq, '81 VW Scirocco
'91 200q20v site ==> http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/welcome.html