Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Tue Jan 17 13:37:54 EST 2006

Here's that topic that comes up once in a while with tangential Audi tie

I'm getting ready to replace again.  Curent tires are the Bridgestone
RE950's which have been good.  Thinking about staying with those, but also
saw there's a new similar Bridgestone tire (G009) that's a "top seller" at
Tire Rack, a bit cheaper, supposed to last longer, and better in the
snow...which are pretty compelling selling points.  Anybody have experience
with those, or another fave?

I'm running the 215/60/15 stock tire size.