Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Tue Jan 17 19:10:32 EST 2006

I'm at the wear bars on the outside of the tire and pretty close to the wear
bar in the middle of the tread, which is funny as I run a little higher tire
pressure than the factory calls for.  They've been good, but I'm always
interested in trying out a different set of something when the chance comes

Derek P