'91 200 20V TQ Audi / Bose Radio Problem

Kerry Griffith i2k at xmission.com
Mon Jan 30 22:53:19 EST 2006

What you describe with on on/off volume knob is a common failing with
our head unit. Someone very helpfully posted a repair shop that I used
to good result, although I suspect that any competent electronics
repair shop should be able to r & r the unit. I'll bet if you search
the archives you'll find the address of the shop I used, or some kind
soul will post it here.

Best Regards,

P.S. Any recommendations for an aftermarket FM modulator better than an