Rear window AM antenna connection tab broke off from window traces, WTF!

Phil Rose pjrose at
Wed Jul 5 23:20:37 EDT 2006

At 1:42 PM -0700 7/5/06, Bernie Benz wrote:
>Anyone know of a conductive epoxy cement, or have other ideas for a cheap
>fix, short of glass replacement?

About 5 or 6 yrs ago, my car's rear defroster connection broke loose
from the window. I reattached it with a conductive epoxy (I have a
vague recollection of using Loctite brand), and that repair has
worked well so far. Same approach seems reasonable to try for your

Phil Rose				Rochester, NY USA
'91 200q	(156K, Lago blue)
'91 200q   (70K, Tornado red)			mailto:pjrose at