airbag reset

Mike Miller mikemilr at
Sat Jul 15 16:33:32 EDT 2006

From: <c1j1miller at>
> Audi TSB group 69 number 05-02 from Feb. 7, 2005 says:
> "Condition
> Since introduction on Audi vehicles, replacement of Airbag units has
> been recommended after a period of between 10 and 15 years.

Mine worked fine after close to 13 years. Just be sure not to have your
thumbs wrapped around the steering wheel at 10 and 2 - I got a nasty
chemical burn which caused all the skin on the back of my thumb to
eventually blister and peel off.

enjoying the Montana summer, even with increased LEO and no more open