Engine cut- out

Kneale Brownson kneale at coslink.net
Mon Jul 24 11:07:41 EDT 2006

Are you using the A/C while this is happening?   If you have the radio on,
do you hear a loud "pop"?

Check this out:

When I had this problem, the cutout you describe was really violent if
accelerating even moderately hard.  I bought the very expensive relay and
diode package.  Bernie will tell you there's a 10-cent alteration you can
make in the A/C relay.