Master cylinder problem

John Lagnese jlagnese at
Wed Jul 26 09:54:05 EDT 2006

I already changed the LF brake hose. This was a previously suggested
solution from the list. Scott, I got it from Robbins in Portsmouth. They are
a usually reliable source for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: SuffolkD at [mailto:SuffolkD at]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:53 AM
To: 200q20v at; jlagnese at; b.benz at
Subject: Re: Master cylinder problem

Check the rubber hoses to the calipers, replace them and a good brake fluid
My $5
-Scott by BOSTON

From: Bernie Benz <>
Lets start with the basics. How long has it been since, or have you ever
cleaned out the front and rear caliper hydraulics? Flushed the fluid at
least every 2 years since that full F and R hydraulic overhaul? If the
answer is NO, Never, here is your starting point. Don?t touch the MC!