ECU Chip thoughts

Huppert, Eric eric.huppert at
Tue Jun 6 09:33:29 EDT 2006

Have sorted out most of the issues with my newly acquired 91 200 20V and am
looking to get the ECU chipped. Have searched, read, etc. etc. ref. different
ECU options and tuners, but some of the stuff is old.

Definitely want this done right as far as fuel and ignition curves. (Some of
the 10 valve mods were just for boost).  Leaning towards IA as my 10 valve
ECU was done by them and I was quite happy with it. Flip side, they're pretty
pricey... Don't believe Scott M does the 20v's or I would have considered him

Ideas, thoughts, BTDT?

Thanks, Eric

PS: Did TB/WP and thermostat, replaced numerous vac hoses, pulled codes and
fix numerous problems... Averaging 26.5 MPG, believe all is good with the
ECU, etc. Have one concern, but will post separately