200q20v Digest, Vol 32, Issue 12

c1j1miller at aol.com c1j1miller at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 15:07:05 EDT 2006

If I read the parts fiche correctly, the rocker is the same for
sedan/wagon, 10 and 20v cars.  Looks like it is still a good US part
443 803 762A.  Worldimpex.com lists it at $444.  Dealer likely the same
price.  Same for the door shell; $600, and same for sedan/wagon.

I've got the part on the parts car, as well as a good door, and a hell
of a lot less than $1000.  ....  But, it looks like it's spot welded in
place in lots of places, and it would be a heavy/long part to ship,
meaning $$$.  Start by looking for another type 44 out there... the
only difference in the door skin is the old-style handle, if I remember

Chris Miller, Bolton, MA  c1j1miller at aol.com
'97 Audi A4tq, '91 coupe q, '85 4ksq, '81 VW Scirocco
'91 200q20v site ==> http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/welcome.html