Coolant Leak...passenger footwell?

Brandon Rogers brogers at
Wed Jun 14 14:55:53 EDT 2006

Heater core

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at]
On Behalf Of Derek Pulvino
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:59 AM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: Coolant Leak...passenger footwell?

My patience is continueing to dwindle.  Just replaced the power steering

hose, thermostat, flush the coolant sytem, and replace the coolant, and
this.  Noticed a couple of days ago I've got a small leak of coolant
on the floor mat on the passenger side of the car...front seat of

Notice some staining, noticed the color (blue for the survey), and ran
finger across it today and it is certainly wet right now.

Any ideas on this?  If it's something like a heater core I may just tnt

Derek P