Bernie Benz b.benz at
Sat Mar 18 22:35:53 EST 2006

What¹s this moisture issue to which you allude? No service station air
supply supplies dry air. Sounds like uninformed BS to me. But then, no one
but you have been reading my posts for some time now, so we have no
consensus on this or any of the others. Please solve my posting problem or
prove that it is not an Audifans problem. Has someone put a ³no post³ on my