New intercooler setup

Patrick Anderson patrick.anderson1 at
Wed May 10 23:37:53 EDT 2006

Hey guys,

I got a new intercooler installed in my car after my stocker gave up the ghost due to a split end cap several months ago. I don't have a digital camera so I asked Alex at IA if he'd post some of the pictures from the install. Thought you guys would appreciate the pics. I really was impressed at the workmanship that the intercooler guy put into this. The welds are oh so pretty and it fit beautifully.

Sure is nice to know that I won't ever have to worry about busting my intercooler again!

Link to pics

Link to related audiworld discussion