PyRo pyro_10314 at
Mon May 22 19:34:01 EDT 2006

I've been searching the internet for the trim that
goes around the car. I found a site that sells the
clips but i didnt write it down and now i cant find
it. Does anyone know of any sites that sell either? thanks

Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 

More information about the 200q20v mailing list