Kneale Brownson kneale at
Mon May 22 20:40:54 EDT 2006

You talking about the black/chrome door protectors?  The outer covers go
over a door reinforcing bar that's held on with bolts.  If you look at the
inside of the doors, you'll see black covers that hide the bolt heads.
These are all parts, and they're the same for the 5k/100/200/V8, so there
should be lots of places to find them used if one of the dealer outlets
can't get them for you.  Try    

If you mean the chrome window trims, those are all parts that would have to
be ordered new because you basically have to destroy them to get them off.

At 04:34 PM 5/22/2006 -0700, PyRo wrote:
>I've been searching the internet for the trim that
>goes around the car. I found a site that sells the
>clips but i didnt write it down and now i cant find
>it. Does anyone know of any sites that sell either? thanks

More information about the 200q20v mailing list